A blog where women are inspired and encouraged to grow in their relationship with Christ.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This Could Be The Best Few Minutes Of Your Day!!

As a Christian woman, do you ever find yourself inundated with people asking you to "please keep this in prayer"?  It's such a privilege to pray for someone, so I try to immediately pray for their needs and then write them down to pray again later...otherwise I'm apt to forget.  (It's not that I don't care deeply for the person's needs, it's just that I have the memory of a gnat!)

And then there are the e-mail prayer requests, the Facebook prayer requests, the Bible study prayer requests.  Praying for my husband, my children, my friends' children, my health, family, friends' and strangers' health, our family finances, our friends' finances, the church's finances, our church's leadership, our country's leadership, the poor, the unsaved, the heartbroken...

And then, of course, there are the beautiful times of thanksgiving and praise and many moments of repentance.
There is just so much to say to our holy, compassionate and merciful Savior!

I love, love, love that we can go to our sweet Jesus, our loving Father, our compassionate Holy Spirit... our God, and pour out our hearts to Him. 

I thought you might like to take a moment to do just that.  If at all possible, please take a few minutes right now to talk to our Lord.  Here's a little "talking to God" music I thought you might enjoy.  Take a minute to rest your weary mind in Him.  Enjoy your time with Him... This could be the best few minutes of your day!


Praise Him ~ Confess your sin ~ Thank Him ~ Take your needs to Him 
Listen to Him ~ Rest your mind in Him  
Love and blessings,
Mary 
             


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. It's always good to be reminded how privileged we are to be able to go to the Father in prayer. Liz Smalley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me. I love reading each and every one! Thanks so much!